Stress free support
Our support staff are on hand to make finding your way around INRstar a hassle-free process from start to finish. If you need more specialist advice about our software, our team can consult with our clinical experts to answer your questions.
“I must say that the staff are all extremely helpful. I have been extremely impressed with everyone we’ve had dealings with at INRstar- it makes a pleasant change!”
Francesca Stannard, IT Lead, Market Harborough Medical Centre
Our friendly team works from our Cornwall office; so no automated call handling or offshore call centres; just happy to help people at the end of the phone when you need them.
“The communications with the helpdesk and project staff have been fantastic. The INRstar staff were flexible, understanding, calm and patient which led to a very stress-free go live. We have been very impressed with the process and often comment how nice it is to work with a supplier that wants to help, is keen, and is quick at responding.”
David Waterton, SystmOne Technical Project Manager, Hammersmith and Fulham CCG
Range of support
As well as offering telephone support we offer a wide range of tools to help you get the most from INRstar, including:
- Our bespoke help site which signposts how to utilise our software to its full potential
- Remote support so our experts can log in to your machine (with your permission) to take a look at the problem
- A variety of tools and resources for clinicians including a population based AF toolkit
- Training available online and face to face
- Frequently asked questions
- Useful links to charities and national bodies
We act on your feedback
Your feedback helps us to continually improve our product and service. That’s why your comments are sent directly to our Product Team who take your feedback very seriously indeed.
Our feedback form is available at any time through the software, or you can call us on +44 (0)1209 710999.