Easy-to-use anticoagulation management software
INRstar offers you a safe and easy-to-use one stop shop for carrying out a patient’s anticoagulation.
“I use INRstar on a daily basis and I find it to be a very intuitive system. A key user benefit for me is the assurance of patient safety.”
Andrew McSorley, Lead Anticoagulation Nurse, Royal Cornwall Hospital
Using our treatment plan pages you can see the periods of care for treatments and reviews, dates of the treatment plan, the patient’s diagnosis and drug prescribed as well as the patient’s preferences and controls around the drug prescribed.
The treatment plans in the patient’s record enable you to:
- Manage treatments (add new or historical treatments and delete the latest treatment)
- See the treatment audit trail
- View treatments
- Manage appointments (make, move and cancel)
- Mark a DNA
- Print dosing information (summary and diary)
- Add and edit reviews
- Access clinical details for an overview of the current treatment plan, historical treatment plan(s)/periods of care with diagnosis and drugs
“The new version of INRstar is easy to use and the nurses have been able to pick it up very quickly and easily. The new functionality and interface means that you are straight into the consultation, which saves a lot of time. INRstar is even quicker and easier to use than before.”
Francesca Stannard, IT Manager, Market Harborough Medical Centre