Our anticoagulation software helps you to manage patients on both traditional oral anticoagulants and the direct oral anticoagulants (DOAC/ NOACs) safely and effectively.
We understand that improving patient outcomes and safety, whilst ensuring your service is cost and time effective can be challenging; which is why we designed INRstar to give you fully compliant, easy anticoagulation management at the touch of a button.
With 81.2% of patients managed in INRstar having a TTR (Time in Therapeutic Range) of greater than 65%; however you deliver your service and whatever your size, we can support you to monitor your patient’s INR and improve outcomes quickly and cost-effectively.
“We were impressed by INRstar’s functionality, the ability to install quickly, and throughout the deployment process, the team at INRstar were very supportive and still are. One would assume that setting up an anticoagulation service in primary care would be tricky, but we have had such excellent support and the software is so intuitive.”
Emma-Jane Roberts, Deputy Director of Strategy and Implementation, Leicester City CCG
Allows you to focus on patients, not IT
- Quick and easy to set up
- Centrally hosted on the NHS N3 network so no local hosting, maintenance or manual updates
- All data stored (and backed up) on secure remote servers
- Regular updates ensure that all users are kept up-to-date with latest software and service developments, including new anticoagulation drugs and associated guidelines
- Provides a networked solution that can be deployed right across a Clinical Commissioning Group or Local Health Board area
Interfaces to all leading clinical systems
- The only anticoagulation management tool to interface to all leading clinical systems (EMIS, TPP SystmOne and INPS Vision)
- Add new patients to INRstar, pulling the demographic details automatically from the clinical system
- Accessible from any nationwide N3 connected computer, facilitating the sharing of data and resources
- Non-testing locations can access their registered patients’ records via a View Only Licence
- Full compliance with the Medical Device Directive (93/42/EEC), Caldicott 2 and the latest NICE guidelines
- Uses published induction and maintenance algorithms for consistent dosing and review period suggestions
- Follows the latest clinical guidelines on anticoagulation best practice
- Contains built in warnings and alerts
- Facilitates clinical audit to monitor the effectiveness and safety of your service
- Manages all your anticoagulation patients in one place; giving you a crucial bird’s eye view of your whole patient population
- Clinical Leads can implement centrally managed clinical protocols to ensure consistency across multiple providers