INRstar analytics features
Award winning* INRstar analytics is designed to monitor anticoagulation services across multiple locations where INRstar is used.
This means commissioners have instant access to up-to-date information, including reports and charts that show the story behind the data and which locations are performing well against national benchmarking.
“INRstar analytics has meant that we can easily extract outcome measureable data from over 50 practices and incorporate it into our GP mentor support packages for those practices as well as our quality and performance dashboards”.
Kim Cooper, Anticoagulation Programme Manager at Leicester City CCG
We have been working closely with commissioners and users to understand which service data is most useful for improving anticoagulation services and how best to present that data to drive improvements to patient outcomes.
“The new formatting is easy to interpret and enables our anticoagulation GP mentors to identify at a glance those practices that they need to prioritise and tailor the support required to individual practices. The icons and future developments will transform the way in which the programme management team work with the practices and present quality and activity performance within the CCG and primary care”
Dr Ben Coyle, CVD GP Mentor at Leicester City CCG
*Winner of the 2015 Ehealth Insider (EHI) awards “Excellence in Business Healthcare Analytics” category.
Using the clinical audit screen you can:
- Compare location time in therapeutic range (TTR) at a glance to identify star performers and practices in need of support to improve services and reduce strokes
- Benchmark location INR variations against averages from over 2,700 anticoagulation services for better anticoagulation management at population level and act quickly and decisively
- View INRs within 0.5, 0.75 and 1.0 of target
- See % adverse events across all drugs for greater safety
- Check % DNAs and % overdue patients to highlight possible problem areas and poor compliance
- Review the % patients with TTR <65% and spot patient trends at practice level
With our TTR chart you can:
- Benchmark locations against the INRstar national average
Our out of range INRs chart means that you can:
- Compare percentage of INRs > 8, > 5 <= 8 and > 1 below target across services
Information icons are available so that you can:
- Access further help and support within the product across all screens
The patient activity screen:
- Shows numbers of warfarin patients, INR tests, home visits and annual reviews carried out by each location
- Makes payments simple with easy to download CSV activity data files across all anticoagulation services in your area
- Identifies numbers of newer oral anticoagulants (NOACs) patients, initiations and follow ups
For more details on availability and licence pricing, please email analytics@INRstar.com or call +44 (0)1209 721971.
The data you see is based on permission being given by your individual locations. A contract detailing the locations whose data you require access to must be signed, confirming that you have permission to do so. INRstar analytics is compliant with Caldicott 2 guidelines and does not report on any patient confidential data.
|Download our INRstar analytics features leaflet to discover more|